Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Look Back On English 102


English has never been my favorite subject. I never enjoyed reading much of anything and writing was never something I would do in my spare time. In the past all the English teachers I’ve had have never tried to make English interesting. Professor Brady gave our class the exact opposite of what I’ve grown accustom to in English class. Brady is extremely passionate about what she does and being in her class you can’t help but get involved. Most professors are extremely boring and go by class after class giving the same boring lectures with no enthusiasm and really makes going to class a drag.  But this semester I looked forward to going to Eng 102. There was never a day I left class without learning something and left with something to think about for the rest of the week. I still to this day every once and a while see or hear something that reminds me of a lecture from Brady’s class. I truly enjoyed her class and Brady is probably the best teacher I’ve had to date.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful reflection Shaun. It was a pleasure to have you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! it was a pleasure being in your class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete